Purpose and Mission
Our Organization Purposes
- Support the general purposes and goals of the AAW parent organization.
- Provide a meeting place for local Woodturners.
- Share ideas regarding this form of art and craft.
- Support interested youths, providing them encouragement and access to training.
- Trade wood and turning equipment.
- Exchange ideas about, turning techniques and design.
- The organization is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes under Internal Revenue code 501(c)(3) or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Our mission is to further promote the Art/Craft of Woodturning in the community by providing educational opportunities to learn and acquire the skills necessary. We strive to provide a forum for sharing ideas and displaying our member’s work.
Our By Laws
To view our By Laws ratified 8-5-2008
Our Non-Profit Status-501(c)(3)
To view our KCWT 501(c)(3) IRS Affirmation Letter please