Purpose and Mission
Our Organization Purposes
- Support the general purposes and goals of the American Association of Woodturners parent organization.
- Provide a meeting and work place for woodturners.
- Provide a forum for members to trade wood and woodturning equipment.
- Promote woodturning through participation in community events.
- Exchange ideas about woodturning techniques, design, and related technologies.
- The organization is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes under Internal Revenue code 501(c)(3 ) or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Our mission is to further promote the Art/Craft of Woodturning in the community by providing educational opportunities to learn and acquire the skills necessary. We strive to provide a forum for sharing ideas and displaying our member’s work.
Our By Laws
To view our By Laws ratified 2-12-2018
Our Non-Profit Status-501(c)(3)
To view our KCWT 501(c)(3) IRS Affirmation Letter please